Air India Recruitment 2019 | Online application form for 70 Sr./Jr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in airline jobs, they can apply now. Air India Limited released a huge number of vacancies this year. Air India has released 70 vacancies for the senior/junior trainee flight dispatcher posts. Further, Candidates who are eligible and interested for these posts, they can apply for Air India Recruitment 2019 through the official website. Application forms are available from 6th April 2019. The candidate may attend walk-in-interview on 06 & 09 May 2019. Further details like important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, admit card, etc are given below.
Important Dates :
Starting date of online application forms: 6th April 2019
Walk-in-interview date: 06 & 09 May 2019
Air India Recruitment 2019 | Apply now for 70 Sr./Jr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher Vacancies
Details of Air India Jobs
Senior Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher recruitment in Air India 2019
- Name of the Organization: Air India Limited
- Post Name: Sr./Jr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher
- Total Vacancies:– 70
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age limit, Pay Scale
Educational Qualification: 10+2 or it’s equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit: 18-63 years for Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 1) & Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 2) and 18-35 years for Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 3). Furthermore, age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates will be given.
Pay Scale: Candidate will be given ₹ 40,000 per month for Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher, ₹ 25,000 per month for Trainee Flight Dispatcher and ₹ 20,000 per month for Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher.
Selection of the Candidate will be based on the performance in the /interview.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “Air India Recruitment 2019 for 70 senior/junior trainee flight dispatcher posts“.
- Fill the application form carefully
- Attach all the necessary Documents
- Applicants need to appear in the walk in interview with all the documents mention in the official notification.
- In addition, Candidates please see official notification for the interview location & more detail.