Collector Office Recruitment 2017 | Online application form for 44 Jr Technical & Accounts Assistant Vacancies
Candidates who want to work with collector office, they can apply now. Govt of Rajasthan Bhilwara announced recruitment notice of 44 vacancies for Jr Technical & Accounts Assistant. Further, Applicants who like to join, they can apply for job in Bhilwara through official website. Moreover, Candidate who likes to apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2017 for Jr Technical & Accounts Assistant posts, they must apply before the last date. Applications who submitted after 30 November 2017, their applications will be rejected, so please submit your application before the end date. Furthermore, Details like age limit, application fee, selection process, educational qualification and notification are mentioned below.
Important Dates :
Application Begin date : 7 November 2017
Last Date : 30 November 2017
Collector Office Recruitment 2017 for Online Application form
As you know that Govt of Rajasthan Bhilwara have announced a notice to recruit Jr Technical & Accounts Assistant. Candidate who wants to fill the application form for this position, they must possess Degree/ Diploma in civil engineering, B.Ed/ B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering for Junior Technical Assistant and C.A (I.P.C)/ ICWA (Inter)/ C.S (Inter)/B.com for Accounts Assistants. In addition, Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs 8000/- per month. Candidates age should between 21 to 35 years.
Collector Office Career | Technical Assistant & Accounts Assistant Application Form 2017
- Organization: Govt of Rajasthan Bhilwara
- Name of Post:- Jr Technical & Accounts Assistant
- Job Location: Bhilwara
- Total Vacancies:– 44 ( 22 for Jr Technical & 22 for Accounts Assistant)
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must possess Degree/ Diploma in civil engineering, B.Ed/ B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering for Junior Technical Assistant and C.A (I.P.C)/ ICWA (Inter)/ C.S (Inter)/B.com for Accounts Assistants
- Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs 8000/- per month.
Selection process: Performance in the interview & then, further selection process according to merit list
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 21 to 35 years.
How to apply ?
- First of all, Visit the official website
- Click Recruitment link on the left hand side
- Look around for Collector Office Recruitment 2017 for 44 Jr Technical & Accounts Assistant Posts .
- Fill application form carefully
- Send all the documents to District Programmer Coordinator and District Collector, Bhilwara by post
- All applicants need to submit their applications on or before 30th November 2017
- In addition, Candidates please see official notification for more detail.
Downloads Official Notification & Check Official Website
- Download Official Notification & Application Form – Click Here
- Visit Official Website – Click Here