Delhi Public School Ludhiana Recruitment 2017 | Online application form for PRT, TGT & other Vacancies
Candidates who want to work with CBSE School, they can apply now. Delhi Public School announced recruitment notice of various vacancies for various positions. Further, Applicants who like to join, they can apply for delhi public school affiliated to CBSE through official website. Moreover, Candidate who likes to apply for Delhi Public School Ludhiana Recruitment 2017 for various posts, they must apply before the last date. Applications who submitted after due date, their applications will be rejected, so please submit your application before the end date. Furthermore, Details like age limit, application fee, selection process, educational qualification and notification are mentioned below.
Important Dates :
Application Start date : 8 November 2017
Last Date : Check official notification
Delhi Public School Ludhiana Recruitment 2017 for Online Application form | Delhi Public School Jobs
As you know that Delhi Public School Ludhiana in punjab state have announced a notice to recruit different vacancies. Candidate who wants to fill the application form for these position, they have graduate with B.Ed in all subjects for PRT, TGT, and Post-Graduate with B.Ed in all subjects for PGT post. Candidates can see the official notification for detail about experience. In addition, Selected candidates will get pay Rs 43500 for PRT, Rs 55200 for TGT, and Rs 58,500 for PGT. Candidates age limit should according to the central govt rules and regulation.
Delhi Public School Career
- Organization: Delhi Public School Ludhiana
- Name of Post:- PRT, TGT, PGT & other (Pre-primary, computer, robotics, music, art & craft, lab assistant, theatre, health & physical education, librarian, dance, punjabi, counsellor)
- Total Vacancies:– NA
- Educational Qualification : Candidate have graduate with B.ed in all subjects for PRT, TGT, and Post-Graduate with B.ed in all subjects for PGT post. Candidates can see the official notification for more detail about experience.
- Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay Rs 43500 for PRT, Rs 55200 for TGT, and Rs 58,500 for PGT.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should according to the central govt rules and regulation.
How to apply ?
- First of all, Visit the official website
- Click on Career Section
- Fill the application form
- Submit it
- In addition, Candidates please see official notification for more detail.