IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 | Apply now for 4336 IBPS Probationary Officer Vacancies
This is the greatest news for candidates who are eagerly waiting for Latest Govt Bank Jobs. You will happy to see the golden opportunity this year. Yes, candidates !!! your wait is over.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced a huge number of vacancies for you. IBPS has announced recruitment notice to hire various Probationary officer vacancies. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced various vacancies for Probationary Officer and Management Trainee posts.
Candidates who are eligible and interested for these posts. They can apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 from website www.ibps.in.
Official notification is already uploaded on the website. Candidates can read official notification. before applying for these posts. The online application form will start from 7 August 2019. Applicants can apply for these vacancies up to 28 August 2019. Further details like important dates, eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, etc. regarding IBPS Probationary Officer Vacancies are given below.
- Starting Date for Online Form & Fee Deposit: 07-08-2019
- Last Date for Online Form & Payment of Fee: 28-08-2019
- Closing Date for Editing Application Details: 28-08-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 12-09-2019
- Call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September 2019
- Date for Conduction of Pre-Exam Training: 23-09-2019 to 28-09-2019
- Call letters for Online examination –Preliminary: October 2019
- Online Examination –Preliminary: 12 to 20-10-2019
- Result of Online exam –Preliminary: October/ November 2019
- Call letter for Online exam –Main: November 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination –Main: 30-11-2019
- Declaration of Result –Main: December 2019
- Call letters for interview: January 2020
- Date of Conduct of interview: January/ February 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 | Online Application form for IBPS PO/MT Vacancies
As you know, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced recruitment notice to fill various vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts. Eligible and interested candidates for these vacancies can apply through the official website. Candidates who want to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019, they must possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. For More details regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 is given below.
|IBPS Exam Calendar||SSC Exam Calendar||Career Guidance||Medical Jobs|
Name of the organization : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Designation : Probationary Officer and Management Trainee
Number of Vacancies : 4336
Notification Regarding : IBPS PO/MT 2019 Recruitment
Educational Qualification : Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised
Age Limit : 20-30 years
Selection Process : Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Personal Interview
Application fee : Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 /- for all others
Official Website : www.ibps.in
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019?
- First of all visit official website “www.ibps.in“.
- Look around for “IBPS Recruitment 2019“.
- Fill the application form.
- Send application form to the official address.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- Save application form for future use.
Important Links and Downloads
Official Website : www.ibps.in