Indian Army Recruitment 2019 | Online Application Form for a 130th technical graduate course
Indian Army has announced a vacancy notification of 130th technical graduate course for candidates. The official notification regarding Indian Army Recruitment drive has already been released and is available at the official website. Candidates can also download the Indian Army 2019 Recruitment Notification from the below-mentioned download link.
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria required to apply for this vacancy can apply for the recruitment of Indian Army Sailor Posts. The online application will start from 10th April 2019. Eligible candidates can apply till 09th May 2019. Important Details regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for 130th technical graduate course like educational qualification, age limit, relaxation in age limit for reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC and EXSM, exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, exam date, admit card release date, application fee, selection process, how to apply, date of release of result and answer key etc are mentioned below in detail.
|Graduation Jobs||Post Graduation Jobs||ITI/Diploma Jobs||Police/Army Jobs|
- Starting date of online application form: 10th April 2019
- Last date for online application form: 09th May 2019
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 for a 130th technical graduate course
Details of Recruitment
Name of the Post: A 130th technical graduate course
No of Posts– 40
Educational Qualification – The minimum educational requirement needed is Engineering Degree from recognized board/University.
Age Limit – 20 to 27 years. Refer to Official Notification for age limit and age relaxation rules. Candidates can download official notification from the below-mentioned download link.
Pay Scale- Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 56,100/- as per government norms.
|Free E-Books||Free Study Modules||Earn Money Online||Scholarship Schemes|
Selection Process – The selection of candidates in Indian Army Recruitment 2019 will be made on the basis of Written Examination/Screening/Physical Fitness Test.
Physical Standards –
Western Himalayan Region -163 cm
Eastern Himalayan Region -160 cm
Western Plains Region -170 cm
Eastern Plains Region -169 cm
Central Plains Region -168 cm
Southern Plains Region – 166 cm
Western Himalayan Region/Eastern Himalayan Region – 48 kg
Rest All Regions – 50 kg
For All Regions – 77 cm
Physical Fitness Test Parameters –
Running – 1.6 Km in 5 min in 45 seconds
Pull Ups – 6 Pull-ups
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019
- Before filling an online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the “Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
Apply Online Here
Visit the Official Army Website