Complete List of Scholarship Schemes for SC/ST/OBC | Dehli Scholarship Schemes 2018 for 1st to 10th, 11th, 12th, and Graduate Courses
This article will provide the latest notification regarding Delhi Scholarship Schemes launched by Delhi govt for 1st to 12th, Graduate/ Post-Graduate courses for SC/ST/OBC categories. Many candidates or deserving students are unable to pursue their studies because of a lack of financial resources. There are a lot of low-class families who are unable to educate their child because of lack of money. Moreover, some want to do professional courses like Engineering, Law, Doctorate etc. To tackle this situation various scholarship schemes in India have been launched by the Delhi Government, State Government and may popular private and social organizations that provide aids to deserving and poor candidates so that they continue their studies and pursue higher education.
The Govt. and many other organizations are providing many facilities through this Delhi govt. scholarship schemes launched in India for 10th, 11th, 12th Passed Students and for the candidates who want to pursue higher education through various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
|Free E-Books||Free Study Modules||Earn Money Online||Scholarship Schemes|
Complete List of Scholarship Schemes for SC/ST/OBC by Delhi Govt.
In this notification, we will provide you the complete details of the various latest free scholarship schemes 2018 in India and you can apply online for these schemes and continue your studies through the financial aid and resources provided by these schemes. Candidates can apply for these scholarships from 1st December 2018. The last date to apply for these scholarship schemes is 28th February 2018. We will provide you the list of all the Online Scholarship Schemes for School Children, College Students, class 10th and 12th Students in Delhi and for various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. Y We will also provide you with the complete details like how to apply for various scholarship schemes, eligibility criteria, who can apply for these schemes, what percentage of marks are needed to apply for these schemes and how much money or help you can get through these schemes.
- Starting date for filling the online application form: 1st December 2018
- Last date of the online application form: 28th February 2018
List of courses for which scholarship is available
- Reimbursement of tuition fees to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority students of Class I to XII, studying in recognized public/ private schools of Delhi.
- Financial assistance for the purchase of stationary to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category students studying in Class I to XII.
- Scholarship/Merit scholarship to the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category studying in Class I to Class XII.
- Merit scholarship for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category studying in Professional/Technical Colleges/ Institutions/ Universities.
- Pre-Matric scholarships for SC students.
- Post-Matric scholarships for SC students.
- Pre-Matric scholarships for OBC students.
- Post-Matric scholarships for OBC students.
Amount of Assistance:
- Class I to VIII
- SC/ST/Minorities students – Rs.1000/- Per annum (No% of Marks required)
- OBC students (VI to VIII):
- (55% to 60% Marks in previous class) – Rs. 600/- Per annum
- (above 60% Marks in previous class) – Rs. 720/- Per annum
- Class IX to X SC/ST/OBC/Minority
- (55% to 60% Marks in previous class) – Rs. 1620/- Per annum
- (Above 60% Marks in previous class) – Rs. 2040/- Per annum
- Class XI to XII SC/ST/OBC/Minority students
- (55% to 70% Marks in previous class) – Rs. 3000/- Per annum
- (Above 70% Marks in previous class) – Rs. 4500/- Per annum
Degree and Post Graduate level courses:
- Courses (Group A): Medicine (Allopathic, Indian and other recognized systems of medicines), Engineering, Technology, Planning, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture, Veterinary & Allied Sciences, Management, Business Finance / Administration, Computer Science/ Applications.
- Hostler: 750/- per month
- Day Scholar: 350/- per month
- Courses (Group B): Graduate / Post Graduate Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate in areas like Pharmacy (B. Pharma), Nursing (B Nursing), LLB, BPS, other para-medical Branches like rehabilitation, diagnostics etc., Mass Communication, Hotel Management & Catering, Travel/Tourism/ Hospitality Management, Interior Decoration, Nutrition & Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial Services.
- Hostler: 510/- per month
- Day Scholar: 335/- per month
- Courses (Group C): All other courses leading to a graduate degree not Covered under Group I & II e.g. BA/B Sc/B Com etc.
- Hostler: 400/- per month
- Day Scholar: 210/- per month
- Courses (Group D): All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which entrance qualification is High School
(Class X), e.g. senior secondary certificate (class XI and XII); both general and vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc.
- Hostler: 260/- per month
- Day Scholar: 160/- per month
Term and Conditions for List of Scholarship Schemes for SC/ST/OBC by Dehli Government
- Family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 Lakh per Annum and the proof in the form of self-declaration (Performa available on the E-district portal) require to be uploaded on the portal.
- The applicant belongs to the minority communities should be resident of Delhi for the past three years and should upload proof thereof like EPIC card, Aadhaar Number, Ration Card, Landline telephone bill of MTNL, Driving License issued by GNCTD and Domicile Certificate issued by SDM in Delhi or passbook of the nationalized bank.
- The applicant should upload Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued in the name of student or his father’s name by SDM/Deputy Commissioner (Revenue), GNCTD, Domicile Certificate of Delhi if the caste (SC) certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi is required.
- In the case of minority student, the declaration by parent/guardian in prescribed format that his Son/Daughter belongs to particular Minority Community requires to be uploaded on the portal.
How to Apply for Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC by Delhi Govt?
- First of all visit official website “https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in”.
- Click on the new user.
- Fill all the details.
- Upload photographs/signature/required documents.
- Click on the final submit.
- Save the application form and take a print for future use.
Important Links and Downloads
- Details of Centrally sponsored scholarship schemes
- State-funded scholarship schemes
- Instructions for students for applying for a scholarship online on the E-district portal