Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Preparation Material and Exam Pattern 2017
As the readers already know that Punjab Haryana High Court will conduct the exam on 19 November 2017. There are total of 320 vacancies from which 107 posts for general, 39 for SC (Mazhbi), 35 for ST (other ST), 38 posts for BC, 22 for PH, 62 for ESM (General), 33 for ESM (SC), 14 for ESM 0( BC). Candidates who will passed written exam which is held on 19 Nov 2017, and those applicants will appear for next exam which is of typing test and spreadsheet test. In the typing test, candidates need to type 300 words in 10 minutes without any errors. There are some questions for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Preparation Material below.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
As the applicants already know about basic detail of the exam like vacancy, exam date and candidates need to clear two exam in order to qualify for Punjab Haryana High Court clerk exam. According to the exam pattern 2017, exam consist of objective type questions as well as subjective.
Exam Pattern 2017 for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Post
General Knowledge : 50 Questions
Each question of 1 mark (50 marks)
English : 50 marks
There are 20 objective type questions and each question of 1 marks (20 marks).
- Essay of 200 words (15 marks)
- Translation from punjabi to english (10 marks)
- Writing a english letter (5 marks)
Total of 30 marks for the subjective type.
Note: For every wrong answer in multiple choice question, 0.25 marks deducted
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Preparation Material 2017
In order to qualify this exam, candidate have good knowledge of G.K and English. There are many sources to learn G.K like books, online material from various websites. For the English, candidates have good command on grammar, and for the subjective part like essay, application and translation, candidates need good practice. Below there are some topics where the candidates need to focus on.
For General Knowledge applicants may focus on the following topics:
- National and Punjab G.K (last six months)
Candidates need to cover topics like awards, national news, new appointments, national sports, major events happened in Punjab from the last 6 months like election, no of district and high court, Punjab history, governor of Punjab and other related information. These topics may helpful for the applicants. Also, Current affairs from the last 6 months.
Some Gk questions:
- Creation of punjab: 1 November 1966
- Current CM of Punjab: Captain Amrinder Singh
- Current President of India: Ram Nath Kovind
- First speaker of Vidhan Sabha: Kapur Singh
- District in Punjab: 22
- 2 Newly Created Districts in punjab: Pathankot, Fazilka
- No of High courts in India: 24
- No of vidhan Sabha seats : 117
- Total Population according to 2011 census in punjab: 277.43 lakh
- Most Literate District in Punjab: Hoshiarpur
- Least Literate District in Punjab: Mansa
- Largest District in Punjab: ludhiana
- Smallest District in Punjab: SAS Nagar Mohali
- Division in Punjab: 5
- Last Punjab Legislative Assembly election: 4 Feb 2017
- Total no of seats won by Congress: 77
- First CM of Punjab: Dr. Gopi chand Bharagava
- First Chief Justice Of High Court: Justice Ram Lal
For English applicants should focus on the following topics:
- Fill in the blanks
- Passive/ active sentences correction
- Error in the word
Download Official Link for Exam Pattern: Click Here
Current Affairs from Jan to May 2017
1 CommentAdd a Comment
I want to know the exam apporixmately date of examination of punjab and haryana high court