SSC CGL 2019-20 Online Application Form | Download CGL PDF Notification for SSC Exam
This is greatest news for candidates who are eagerly waiting for Latest SSC Jobs, they will happy to see golden opportunity this year. Yes, candidates !!! your wait is over.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a huge number of vacancies for you. As you know, Every year SSC conducts india’s most popular Combined Graduate Level Exam. So, this year also, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced recruitment for various vacancies for through SSC CGL Exam 2019.
Candidates who are eligible and interested for these posts. They can fill SSC CGL 2019-20 Application Form from the website www.ssc.nic.in.
Official notification is already uploaded on the website. Candidates can read official notification. before applying for these posts. Starting date of online application is 22.10.2019. Candidates can fill the Application form of SSC CGL till 25.11.2019.
So, applicants who are interested in these inspector level posts, they can apply before the last date of SSC CGL Online application form.
Further details like important dates,eligibility criteria. application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, etc. regarding SSC CGL is given below.
- Starting Date for Online Form: 22-10-2019
- Last Date for Online Form: 25-11-2019 by 17:00 Hrs
- Closing Date for fee payment: 27-11-2019 by 17:00 Hrs
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-11-2019 by 17:00 Hrs
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29-11-2019
- Tentative Dates of CGL Tier-I Exam (CBE): 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
- Tentative Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
SSC CGL 2019-20 Application Form | Combined Graduate Level Exam
Selection of candidates for will based on performance in Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks), Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks), Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks), Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable).
Moreover, candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
Name of the organization : Staff Selection Commission
Post Designation : Group B and Group C vacancies
Notification Regarding : SSC CGL 2019-2020
Educational Qualification : Graduation from recognized university or board
Selection Process : Tier-1: Written Examination, Tier-2: Written Examination, Tier-3: Descriptive Exam, Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
|Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Not exceeding 30 years||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Assistant||20-30 years||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||20-30 years|
|Inspector Posts||18-30 years|
|Inspector||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Assistant||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Assistant/ Superintendent||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Divisional Accountant||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Up to 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Up to 32 years||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Not exceeding 30 years||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course|
|Inspector of Income Tax||Not exceeding 30 years||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks|
|Upper Division Clerk|
Selection Process for SSC CGL 2019
Candidates will be selected in SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 based on the performance in the following tests.
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable).
Application fee: Applicants who are interested to attempt SSC CGL Exam 2019 for Group B, C Vacancies, they must have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
They can use their Debit/Credit card or moreover can use internet banking to pay the application fee. For more details refer official website.
How to apply for SSC CGL 2019?
- First of all visit official website “www.ssc.nic.in“.
- Look around for “SSC CGL 2019 for Group B and Group C Posts“.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the final submit button.
- Your application form for SSC CGL Application form will be submitted.
- Save and Take a print of application form for future use.