Apply online for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 for 129 Specialist Officers | Syndicate Bank SO Vacancies 2019
Syndicate Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Senior Manager, Manager & Security Officer) vacancies.
Candidates who were looking for latest Bank Jobs in Specialist Officer Cadre have a wonderful opportunity to apply online for the Syndicate Bank 129 SO Vacancies.
Other details regarding Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Jobs 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, admit card, previous year question papers, result date etc are given below.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 18-04-2019
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019:
Total No. of Posts: 129
Distribution of Vacancies:
- Sr Manager (Risk Management) 05 Posts
- Manager (Risk Management): 50 Posts
- Manager (Law): 41 Posts
- Manager (IS Audit): 03 Posts
- Security Officer: 30 Posts
Candidates willing to apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment for 129 Specialist Officers Posts should be having age limit 25 – 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates, OBC candidates & PWD Candidates. For more relaxation details refer the official notification.
To appear for Syndicate Bank Recruitment for Specialist Officers Online Exam Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Sr Manager and Manager (Risk Management): Graduation (Maths/ Statistics) with MBA (Banking/ Finance)/ M.Sc/ CA/ ICWA with relevant experience
- Manager (Law): Degree (Law)
- Manager (IS Audit): Graduation
Eligible Candidates appearing for Syndicate Bank Recruitment for Specialist Officers Posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the test & GD/ interview round.
Eligible Candidates appearing for the Syndicate Bank Recruitment should pay Rs. 100/- + GST as applicable (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates and Rs. 600/- + GST as applicable (Intimation Charges + Application Fee) for all others including OBC candidates through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Download Official Notification